The Apprenticeship Scholarship provides up to $1,000 to support individuals who require upgrading to meet the academic eligibility requirements for their chosen trade.
Who can participate?
The participant must meet the eligibility requirements.
- Be unable to meet the necessary academic requirements for registering in their chosen trade
- Be committed to achieving the necessary academic requirements within one year
- Demonstrate an interest in the skilled trades/apprenticeship
A young person participating in the program will receive a total of $1,000 scholarship if they have:
- completed his or her academic upgrading
- are employed and
- are registered as an apprentice
Find this service in your area