The Apprenticeship programs combine on-the-job and in-school training for employment in a skilled trade. The goal of Apprenticeship training is to enable workers to obtain the workplace and classroom training they require to successfully become certified in their trade of choice.
If you are seeking general information on hiring and training incentives for employers or financial incentives for apprentices, please visit the ministry’s website for more information.
- Memo: 2021-2022 Monitoring of Employment Ontario Transfer Payment Agreements (posted on June 21, 2021) (PDF, 170 KB)
- Memo: 2020-2021 Year-End Financial Reporting Requirements (posted on May 19, 2021) (PDF, 114 KB)
- ADM Memo: Introduction of Legislation to establish the Building Opportunities in the Skilled Trades Act and closure of the Ontario College of Trades (posted on May 6, 2021) (PDF, 127 KB)
- Memo: Submitting a Certificate of Insurance or Other Similar Proof to the Ministry (posted on April 29, 2021) (PDF, 117 KB)
- Memo: EO Transfer Payment Use of Funds (posted on February 2, 2021) (PDF, 108 KB)
- Transfer Payment Agreement Changes Memo to Service Providers (posted on April 9, 2019) (PDF, 230 KB)
- Labour Market Transfer Agreement Memo to Service Providers (posted on March 29, 2019) (PDF, 228 KB)
Tools and Resources