Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Guidelines and Forms
PDF forms can only be opened in Internet Explorer. If you are using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other browser, please download the PDF document to access the file.
- Right click on the form that you want to download
- Select “Save Link As”, or the similar wording
- Choose the desired destination to save the form
If you are a member of the public seeking general information on Employment Ontario programs and services, please visit the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development website.
- Training Outcome Report (posted on May 11, 2018) (PDF, 2,505 KB)
- Memo: 2017-2018 Statement of Revenue and Expenditure Report (SRER) (posted on September 1, 2017) (PDF, 15 KB)
- Service Provider Memo on Updated Training Agreement Form (posted August 2016) (PDF, 145 KB)
- Training Outcome Report (posted May 2016) (PDF, 531 KB)
- Updated COJG Employer Application Form Qs and As (posted February 2015) (PDF, 153 KB)
- Memo: Additional COJG Forms (posted December 2014) (PDF, 94 KB)
- Memo - Canada-Ontario Job Grant Forms (posted November 2014) (PDF, 38 KB)
- COJG Section 25 Forms (posted November 2014)
Business Planning and Program Monitoring
Training Provider Monitoring
EOIS-CaMS and System Updates
- Memo - COJG Under 25 Acceptance Letter Changes (posted on May 11, 2018) (PDF, 72 KB)
- ADM Memo to EO Service Providers: COJG Program Changes (posted on March 5, 2018) (PDF, 171 KB)
- Memo 2017 COJG Training and Travel Expenses Process for Service Providers (posted on August 18, 2017) (PDF, 263 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: New and Revised COJG Documents (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 32 KB)
- COJG Program Update Qs and As (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 166 KB)
- Memo: COJG Program Changes (posted May 2017) (PDF, 40 KB)
- Memo: COJG Changes for 2017-2018 (posted April 4 2017) (PDF, 191 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: 2016-2017 Operational Funding Changes (posted August 2016) (PDF 118 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers - Changes Related to the Job Fund Agreement Reporting Requirements (posted April 2016)
- COJG 2016–17 Budget Allocation Changes (posted February 2016)
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant acceptance letters for employers are now available on the Employment Ontario Partners’ Gateway. Please use this business process and the acceptance letters as of today.
The business process for using the letter is as follows:
- Enter the following information in the designated fields: application ID, date application was submitted, amount approved, contact name and address.
- Distribute this letter, along with the employer agreement, to the employer.
Please send this letter to all employers who have been approved for a Canada-Ontario Job Grant.
UpSkill and Customized Training Pilots