Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Key changes to 2019-2020 Employment Ontario transfer payment agreements
New reporting requirements for Labour Market Transfer Agreement-funded Employment Ontario programs
Guidelines and Forms
PDF forms can only be opened in Internet Explorer. If you are using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other browser, please download the PDF document to access the file.
- Right click on the form that you want to download
- Select “Save Link As”, or the similar wording
- Choose the desired destination to save the form
If you are a member of the public seeking general information on Employment Ontario programs and services, please visit the Employment Ontario website.
- COJG Statement of Revenue and Expenditure Repot (SRER) (posted on April 15, 2019) (PDF, 49 KB)
- Training Outcome Report (posted on May 11, 2018) (PDF, 2,505 KB)
- Service Provider Memo on Updated Training Agreement Form (posted August 2016) (PDF, 145 KB)
- Training Outcome Report (posted May 2016) (PDF, 531 KB)
- Updated COJG Employer Application Form Qs and As (posted February 2015) (PDF, 153 KB)
- Memo: Additional COJG Forms (posted December 2014) (PDF, 94 KB)
- Memo - Canada-Ontario Job Grant Forms (posted November 2014) (PDF, 38 KB)
- COJG Section 25 Forms (posted November 2014)
Business Planning and Program Monitoring
Training Provider Monitoring
EOIS-CaMS and System Updates
- Memo: 2019-2020 Audited Financial Statements (posted on July 28, 2020) (PDF, 170 KB)
- ADM Memo to the EO Network: Update on Employment Ontario Allocations for 2020-2021 (posted on March 20, 2020) (PDF, 86 KB)
- Memo: Announcement of a Third-Party Evaluation of the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) Program (posted on February 24, 2020) (PDF, 180 KB)
- Memo: 2019-2020 Employment Ontario Transfer Payment Agreements: Audited Financial Statements Submission Instructions (posted on September 18, 2019) (PDF, 82 KB)
- Access to Employment Ontario Programs for Individuals with 900-Series Social Insurance Numbers (posted on August 16, 2019) (PDF, 95 KB)
- Memo – COJG Document (posted on January 21, 2019) (PDF, 203 KB)
- Memo - COJG Under 25 Acceptance Letter Changes (posted on May 11, 2018) (PDF, 72 KB)
- ADM Memo to EO Service Providers: COJG Program Changes (posted on March 5, 2018) (PDF, 171 KB)
- Memo 2017 COJG Training and Travel Expenses Process for Service Providers (posted on August 18, 2017) (PDF, 263 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: New and Revised COJG Documents (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 32 KB)
- COJG Program Update Qs and As (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 166 KB)
- Memo: COJG Program Changes (posted May 2017) (PDF, 40 KB)
- Memo: COJG Changes for 2017-2018 (posted April 4 2017) (PDF, 191 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: 2016-2017 Operational Funding Changes (posted August 2016) (PDF 118 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers - Changes Related to the Job Fund Agreement Reporting Requirements (posted April 2016)
- COJG 2016–17 Budget Allocation Changes (posted February 2016)
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant acceptance letters for employers are now available on the Employment Ontario Partners’ Gateway. Please use this business process and the acceptance letters as of today.
The business process for using the letter is as follows:
- Enter the following information in the designated fields: application ID, date application was submitted, amount approved, contact name and address.
- Distribute this letter, along with the employer agreement, to the employer.
Please send this letter to all employers who have been approved for a Canada-Ontario Job Grant.
UpSkill and Customized Training Pilots