Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Guidelines and Forms
Business Planning and Program Monitoring
Training Provider Monitoring
EOIS-CaMS and System Updates
- ADM Memo to EO Service Providers: COJG Program Changes (posted on March 5, 2018) (PDF, 171 KB)
- Memo 2017 COJG Training and Travel Expenses Process for Service Providers (posted on August 18, 2017) (PDF, 263 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: New and Revised COJG Documents (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 32 KB)
- COJG Program Update Qs and As (posted on June 21, 2017) (PDF, 166 KB)
- Memo: COJG Program Changes (posted May 2017) (PDF, 40 KB)
- Memo: COJG Changes for 2017-2018 (posted April 4 2017) (PDF, 191 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers: 2016-2017 Operational Funding Changes (posted August 2016) (PDF 118 KB)
- Memo to COJG Service Providers - Changes Related to the Job Fund Agreement Reporting Requirements (posted April 2016)
- COJG 2016–17 Budget Allocation Changes (posted February 2016)
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant acceptance letters for employers are now available on the Employment Ontario Partners’ Gateway. Please use this business process and the acceptance letters as of today.
The business process for using the letter is as follows:
- Enter the following information in the designated fields: application ID, date application was submitted, amount approved, contact name and address.
- Distribute this letter, along with the employer agreement, to the employer.
Please send this letter to all employers who have been approved for a Canada-Ontario Job Grant.
UpSkill and Customized Training Pilots