Employment Services Transformation
The government is transforming Ontario’s employment services to make them more efficient, more streamlined, and outcomes focused.
As part of Employment Services Transformation, a new service delivery model will integrate social assistance employment services, as well as other government employment services, into Employment Ontario. This new system will be more responsive to the needs of job seekers, businesses and local communities.
Updates on Employment Services Transformation will be posted in this section as information becomes available.
- Incentive and Consequence Framework (posted on October 21, 2019) (PDF, 665 KB)
- Addendum: Key Performance Indicators (posted on October 21, 2019) (PDF, 121 KB)
- Call for Proposal (posted on September 13, 2019) (PDF, 507 KB)
- Joint ADM Memo to EO Network: Call for Proposals (posted on August 29, 2019) (PDF, 143 KB)
- Joint ADM Memo to EO Network: Request for Qualification (posted on July 3, 2019) (PDF, 42 KB)
- Vendor Market Day Presentation (posted on June 11, 2019) (PDF, 294 KB)
- Joint ADM Memo to EO/ODSP Network (posted on April 18, 2019) (PDF, 226 KB)
- Memo to EO Network: Employment Services Transformation (posted on March 13, 2019) (PDF, 143 KB)