The Targeted Initiative for Older Workers (TIOW) is a federal-provincial cost-shared program that helps unemployed workers aged 55 to 64. The initiative is available in communities of fewer than 250,000 people that have high unemployment or rely to a large extent on single industries.
The initiative helps older workers find programs and services that increase their ability to find work, reintegrate back into employment and ensure that they remain active and productive workers while their communities undergo adjustment.
- June 2016: Memo: TIOW Participant Registration Form Updates (PDF, 218 KB)
- June 2016: Memo: TIOW Wind-down Tools (PDF, 147 KB)
- October 2015: Memo: Update - Reporting requirements for TIOW clients who exited prior to April 1, 2015 (PDF, 155 KB)
- September 2015: Memo: Updated TIOW Client Registration Form (PDF, 51 KB)
- August 2015: Memo: TIOW 2015-16 Program Reporting Requirements (PDF, 52 KB)
- June 2015: Memo: Interim Solution for Gathering TIOW Participant Information for EOIS CaMS (PDF, 33 KB)
- March 2015: TIOW Service Provider Transition to Employment Ontario Information System-Case Management System (PDF, 71 KB)
- June 2014: Memo: Update to the 2013-14 Statement of Revenue and Expenditure Report (PDF, 124 KB)
- May 2014: Memo to TIOW Service Providers: 2014-2015 TIOW Reporting Instructions and Templates (PDF, 56 KB)
Guidelines and Forms
Audit and Accountability
- June 2016:
- August 2015:
- May 2014: