The Targeted Initiative for Older Workers program ended on March 31, 2017. This page will be available until September 29, 2017.
Targeted Initiative for Older Workers (TIOW)
The Targeted Initiative for Older Workers (TIOW) is a federal-provincial cost-shared program that helps unemployed workers aged 55 to 64. The initiative is available in communities of fewer than 250,000 people that have high unemployment or rely to a large extent on single industries.
The initiative helps older workers find programs and services that increase their ability to find work, reintegrate back into employment and ensure that they remain active and productive workers while their communities undergo adjustment.
- Memo: TIOW Client Follow-up, Data Entry and Service Plan Closure (posted March 2017) (PDF, 32 KB)
- Memo: TIOW Intake Cut-off Date (posted January 2017) (PDF, 32 KB)
- Memo: TIOW Participant Registration Form Updates (posted June 2016) (PDF, 218 KB)
- Memo: TIOW Wind-down Tools (posted June 2016) (PDF, 147 KB)
- Memo: Update - Reporting requirements for TIOW clients who exited prior to April 1, 2015 (posted October 2015) (PDF, 155 KB)
- Memo: Updated TIOW Client Registration Form (posted September 2015) (PDF, 51 KB)
- Memo: TIOW 2015-16 Program Reporting Requirements (posted August 2015) (PDF, 52 KB)
- Memo: Interim Solution for Gathering TIOW Participant Information for EOIS CaMS (posted June 2015) (PDF, 33 KB)
- TIOW Service Provider Transition to Employment Ontario Information System-Case Management System (posted March 2015) (PDF, 71 KB)
- Memo: Update to the 2013-14 Statement of Revenue and Expenditure Report (posted June 2014) (PDF, 124 KB)
- Memo to TIOW Service Providers: 2014-2015 TIOW Reporting Instructions and Templates (posted May 2014) (PDF, 56 KB)
Guidelines and Forms
Audit and Accountability